THE APPEARANCE OF CHRIST’S KINGDOM (Luke 19:11)
SHALL TERMINATE “THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES” (Luke 21:24)
Since the fall of humanity and the beginning of civilization, Gentile nations controlled by Satan have dominated the earth. The Antichrist reign shall be the worst and last phase of the “Times of the Gentiles” (Luk 21:24; Rev 11:2). Soon, when Christ comes again in glory to reign on the earth, the Times of the Gentile shall be terminated and the whole earth taken over by Christ’s Kingdom (Dan 7:13-28). Then, all eyes of all nations shall see the coming Christ appear to resurrect/rapture together as one undivided Church and Bride, all His Elect Saints from among all nations and all generations (Mat 24:25-31; Rev 1:7; 14:14-16), to reign from His heavenly New Jerusalem with them as His priests and kings over all the earth in the Millennium (Rev 3:12; 5:10; 20:1-6), until Final Judgment and final rest in Eternal Felicity.
Formerly, Amillennialists theorized their delete-and-paste “Replacement Theology” which denies Israel it nationality by replacing the natural national Israel with the visible Church of Christ, but they forgot to also deny other nations their nationalities and that universally sovereign Spiritual and heavenly Israel of Jesus (which includes the saints from Israel nation and all Gentile nations) does not replace the locally sovereign Natural and national Israel of Jacob (Rom 9:6; Gal 3:29). Recently, Dispensationalists have theorized their cut-and-paste “Partition Theology” which denies the visible Church its international unity by partitioning it into “pre-tribulation” Gentile Church to be raptured separately apart from their often speculated “left-behind” tribulation Israel Church, but they forget that Christ will do only one gathering for His One Church from all nations (Mat 24:29-31; 2Thes 2:1-7; 2Pet 3:11-17). To be sure, every generation of Saints must have their own Tribulation to overcome but the Saints of the Antichrist Tribulation are not “left-behind” by any imagined or postulated secret rapture or resurrection prior to Christ’s Second Coming but are last batch remnant of faithful Church who would still be alive to overcome during that final generation of the Times of the Gentiles (Rev 12:11, 17).
The Dispensationalist theory was predicated on the argument that eschatological prophecies for national Israel are difficult to coexist (by their perception) with eschatological prophecies for the universal Church, so the Church has to give way somehow, hence the secret rapture theory. They forgot that the “Stone cut without hands” was revealed and surely interpreted to come and grow into a mountain “in the days of these kings” of iron and clay era (Dan 2:33-34, 44-45). The danger of these rationalized dispensationalist theories is that they doubt the Scriptures and do not allow any Scriptural text to speak by itself in its context.
The truth as found in contextually plain Scriptures is that the visible Church of Christ is one Body without partition (John 10:16; Rom 9:23-26; Eph 2:14) and does not replace any nation but unites all believers of all nations who shall together be gathered only once as one Bride when Christ comes again in glory. Then shall the one glorious Church reign with Christ over Israel nation (Ezek 37:24-27; Joel 3:16-31) and all Gentile nations (1Cor 15:24-28).
Remember, the Scriptures are plainly consistent that there shall be only one second coming of Christ, only one last trumpet call and only one first resurrection with rapture of only one unpartitioned Church. Therefore, all modern popular Dispensationalist theories of twisted multiple second comings, multiple last trumpets, multiple raptures and multiple first resurrections of multiple partitioned Churches are humanly devised schemes should be disregarded as unscriptural. These dangerous theoretical schemes are capable of weakening the Church in the day of the Lord so that many would fall away to follow the Antichrist during the time of toughest trial of our faith. True saints love the truth and believe only the truth and determine to overcome unto the very last end! Beware of the abominable deception that would cause the desolating apostasy (2Thes 2:7-13), when civility and morality are taken out of the way by the licentious world, and the verity of divine truth is rejected by the licentious Church (2Tim 3:1-13).
Take note of this prophetic admonition from the Apostles of Christ:
2 Thessalonians 2:1-13
(1) NOW CONCERNING THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND OUR BEING GATHERED TOGETHER TO HIM, WE ASK YOU, BROTHERS,
(2) not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
(3) LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU IN ANY WAY. FOR THAT DAY WILL NOT COME, UNLESS THE REBELLION COMES FIRST, AND THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS IS REVEALED, THE SON OF DESTRUCTION,
(4) who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
(5) Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(6) And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
(7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
(8) And then THE LAWLESS ONE WILL BE REVEALED, WHOM THE LORD JESUS WILL KILL with the breath of his mouth AND BRING TO NOTHING BY THE APPEARANCE OF HIS COMING.
(9) The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
(10) and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO LOVE THE TRUTH AND SO BE SAVED.
(11) Therefore GOD SENDS THEM A STRONG DELUSION, SO THAT THEY MAY BELIEVE WHAT IS FALSE,
(12) in order that ALL MAY BE CONDEMNED WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(13) But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and BELIEF IN THE TRUTH.