WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS?
Personality trait pundits spend time to describe variety of personality traits observable among people derivable from theories and superstitions (see attached diagram depicting popular personality traits superstition), but God has already designed the personality traits acceptable to Him.
Would you dwell on speculative and occultist description or delve into God’s design?
The best personality traits which are fruitful and well pleasing to God are called “Fruit of the Spirit” and the “Divine Nature” as opposed to works of our flesh and our human nature.
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(23) Meekness, self-control: against such there is no law.
(24) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
(25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
These Grace-enabled personality traits of the Spirit and divine nature are granted to believers in Christ to be cultivated through deliberate and diligent dependence on the Spirit and God’s divine power for fruitful and pleasing walk with God.
2 Peter 1:2-8
(2) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
(3) According as his divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who has called us to glory and virtue:
(4) By which are given unto us exceedingly great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(5) And for this reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
(6) And to knowledge self control; and to self control patience; and to patience godliness;
(7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness love.
(8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that you shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you believe and are willing, the enabling Grace to develop this divinely designed personality of the Spirit is freely and abundantly available and accessible in Christ.