TRENDY MODERN “GRACE” IS NOT OF GOD!
Original TRANSFORMING GRACE is of Christ but modern MODIFIED “GRACE” is of the world. The modern Church doctrine of libertinism based on trendy philosophical grace is from hell. Modern PHILOSOPHICAL GRACE teaches that their “grace” gives you pardon from sin with permission to be in bondage to sin. Ancient SCRIPTURAL GRACE teaches that Grace brings pardon for sin with power to be victorious over sin.
(11) For the GRACE of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
(12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live sensibly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
According to Scriptures, being UNDER LAW is for kindergarten slavery and external cleansing but with only simple external guilt, while being UNDER GRACE is for advanced sonship and internal cleansing but with more serious internal guilt!
(21) You have heard that it was said by them of old time, You shall not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
(27) You have heard that it was said by them of old time, You shall not commit adultery:
(28) But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.
(1) Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differs nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
(2) But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
(3) Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
(4) But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
(5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
(6) And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
(7) Therefore you are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
(8) But then, when you knew not God, you did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
(9) But now, after you have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn you again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage?
(13) For if the BLOOD OF BULLS and of goats, and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies to the PURIFYING OF THE FLESH:
(14) How much more shall the BLOOD OF CHRIST, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, PURGE YOUR CONSCIENCE from dead works to serve the living God?
(15) And for this cause he is the mediator of the NEW COVENANT, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the FIRST COVENANT, they who are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
In the Scriptures, being UNDER LAW is powerless over sin but has simple temporal death penalties, while being UNDER GRACE is powerful over sin but has serious eternal death penalties!
This is what the ancient Church taught about SCRIPTURAL GRACE from the Apostles till the last century, until trendy false Christianity began to paganize the Church with their modern PHILOSOPHICAL GRACE, which does not agree with biblical teaching on Grace.
(31) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
(17) But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
(18) For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
(25) See that you refuse not him that speaks. For if they escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaks from heaven:
(28) He that despised Moses’ LAW died WITHOUT MERCY under two or three witnesses:
(29) Of how much WORSE PUNISHMENT, suppose you, shall he be thought worthy, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant, with which he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and has done insult unto the Spirit of GRACE?