We are wayfarers sailing through life in this turbulent world in SHIPs.
This is like Noah during the Flood (Gen 7-8), like Jonah in the storm of the Great Sea on his escape to Tarshish (Jona 1), like the Apostle with Christ on the Galileans Sea (Mar 4:35-31), and like Paul in the ship Adramyttium on his journey to Rome (Act 27).
Christ has furnished us formidable grace for every SHIP for weathering the storms at various spheres in the sea of life and relevance.
- CHRISTIAN WORSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to human response towards God in Spirit and in Truth.
- CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP: The Christian Faith applied to imitating Christ in personal Morals and Manners.
- CHRISTIAN RELATIONSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to interacting with Family, Friends and Folks.
- CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to interaction among Fellow Christians.
- CHRISTIAN CHURCHMANSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to roles in the Church for effective Worship, Fellowship and Discipleship.
- CHRISTIAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to enterprise in the Marketplace.
- CHRISTIAN STATESMANSHIP: The Christian Faith applied to roles and services of Public Office.
For every aspect of this life we are in dire need of sufficiently appropriate SHIP of the Christian Faith.
How is your SHIP faring?
Do you desire Christ’s presence and power to help you?
Christ is both able and available to ensure you sail safely through.
You’ll be amazed, if only you give Him a try – NOW.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man shall hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me on my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father on his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.