Examine the thrust of your faith.
- Full evidence (truth and character) faith of the Apostles who sought to be witnesses and imitators of Christ.
- Full evidence (truth and character) faith of the Reformers/Old Evangelicals who sought to be conformers to the Scriptures.
- Form evidence (ancient tradition) faith of the Popery who sought to be pontificators of Christ.
- Form evidence (modern innovation) faith of the Trendy who seek to be performers of Christ.
- Fact evidence (reason) faith of Liberals who seek to be rational revisers of the Word.
- Felt evidence (mystical experiences) faith of Old Pentecostals/Charismatics who seek to be feelers of works of grace.
- Fad evidence (passions) faith of the Postmodern Pentecostals/Post-Evangelicals who seek to be enjoyers of provisions and pleasures.