WHO DO WE HAVE AS CHURCHES MEMBERS TODAY?
Disciples or Demanders?
Self-deniers or Self-lovers?
Conquerors or Complainers?
Cross-bearers or Cross-dodgers?
Overcomers or Overcomed?
BUT WHAT DO WE PREACH FROM THE PULPITS TODAY?
Discipleship or Depravity?
Sacrifice or Selfishness?
Self-denial or Self-satisfaction?
Contentment or Covetousness?
Godly Edification or Worldly motivation?
WHERE HAS CHRISTIANITY OF CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES GONE?
(22) Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.
(23) And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him DENY himself, and TAKE UP his cross DAILY, and FOLLOW me.
(24) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
(25) For what is a man profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or suffer loss?
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
2 Timothy 3:10-12
(10) But you have fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience,
(11) Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
(12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
OH GOD! RESTORE YOUR CHURCH!