Love and compassion for humanity despite our rebellious fall into damnable depravity and demonic bondage moved God to send Christ and His saving Gospel. Jesus Himself proclaimed this plainly:
(16) “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his unique Son so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but have eternal life.
(17) For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.
(18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s unique Son.
(19) And this is the basis for judgment: The light has come into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light because their actions were evil.”
God’s love for fallen humanity is for our salvation through Christ. This saving love for humanity should move every believer to minister for the repentance and redemption of all in bondage to sin and Satan and their reconciliation to God through Christ (Act 17:16-17; 2Cor 5:14) including homosexuals. In whatever sinful practice or propensity, behaviour or bondage we find ourselves, whether by nature or by nurture, there is guarantee that the GOSPEL OF CHRIST HAS ETERNAL AND DIVINE POWER TO SAVE AND TRANSFORM WHOSOEVER BELIEVES.
(15) And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
(16) But arise, and stand upon thy feet: for to this end have I appeared unto thee, to appoint thee a minister and a witness both of the things wherein thou hast seen me, and of the things wherein I will appear unto thee;
(17) delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom I send thee,
(18) to open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith in me.
(14) I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
(15) So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.