FOUR GREAT QUESTIONS FOR YOU. Attempt all and share.
1. WHAT DID CHRIST SAVE US FROM? (Ephesians 2:1-5)
Christ saved us from the wrath of God against the demonic ways of this world;
Christ saved us unto eternal life from deadness of transgressions, sins, disobedience and fleshly lusts.
2. HOW DO WE KNOW THIS? (2Timothy 3:13-15)
We know this from wisdom revealed by God in the Scripture.
3. ARE YOU SAVED UNTO THIS HOPE OF GLORY?
4. OR ARE YOU STILL UNDER DEMONIC BONDAGE AND DIVINE WRATH?
(1) You used to be dead because of your offenses and sins,
(2) in which you once lived according to the ways of this present world and according to the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit that is now active in those who are disobedient.
(3) Indeed, all of us once behaved like them in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of our flesh and senses. By nature we deserved wrath, just like everyone else.
(4) But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for us
(5) even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
(6) raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in Christ Jesus,
(7) so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:13-17
(13) But evil people and impostors will go from bad to worse as they deceive others and are themselves deceived.
(14) But as for you, continue in what you have learned and found to be true, because you know from whom you learned it.
(15) From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures that are able to give you the wisdom you need for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
(16) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
(17) so that the man of God may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work.