THE PRAYER OF THE SAINTS: A Great Mystery.
It is fascinating mystery to realise that when we (i.e. the Saints) pray we cooperate with God and the Angels in heaven to bring about God’s special intervention on earth. One becomes a Saint when one is sanctified by faith in Jesus and through the propitiatory power in the blood of Jesus, Who is THE CHRIST of God and THE SAVIOUR of all.
The Prayers of the Saints kindle fire on the heavenly golden censers and golden altar of incense!!!
(8) And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of saints.
(3) And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
(4) And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
When God perceives the aroma of the Saints’ prayers, He issues declarations and directives on our behalf, as He did with Abel, Noah, Elijah, Solomon, Cornelius, the Apostles, Christ, etc.
(5) And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire from the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
(6) And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
May all people seek to become Saints through faith in Christ and may the Saints always pray as they ought to without fainting, without ceasing.