GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOR ALL
Everyone knows it is sadly true that humanity is in some bondage state of limitation, corruption, condemnation, etc.
How could humans get out of this obvious bondage?
What better privileged state could humans attain or what great salvation could they obtain?
The world thought the only hope for humans is REINCARNATION, whereby everyman has another opportunity to compensate for His/her sins and attain “ancestral” spirituality.
Some thought humanity’s hope lies in MYSTICAL COMPENSATION whereby everyman purifies or perfects oneself through spiritual and physical rituals and exercises (initiations, meditations, concentrations, transendations, mantrations, projections, sorceries, yogas, occultism, mysticism, etc) to attain “universal” spirituality.
God Almighty revealed to Abraham that the way to JUSTIFICATION before God is through COVENANT FAITH by God’s GRACE for participation in “Divine” Spirituality.
The Jews when convicted by the Law, thought that JUSTIFICATION before God into participation in Divine Spirituality could be attained through the process of Circumcision/Works of the Law/Sacrifices.
AT LAST, God took up human flesh in Jesus Christ and GRACIOUSLY offered all humanity without discrimination FREE REDEMPTION through CHRIST’S COVENANT BLOOD, whereby WHOSOEVER repents from all things come to BELIEVE in God’s offer IN Christ Jesus, shall be divinely JUSTIFIED by God and be GIVEN God’s Holy Spirit as the INDWELLING SEAL for participation in Divine Spirituality.
AH! AT LAST, WHAT SWEET NEWS!! Praise God!!!
So all you need is to abandon every other futile method, manner and mindset and simply log-on to Christ by faith and you are saved eternally for sure by God Himself!.
(3) According as his divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who has called us to glory and virtue:
(4) By which are given unto us exceedingly great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he has testified of his Son.
(10) He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself: he that believes not God has made him a liar; because he believes not the witness that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the witness, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
(12) He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life.
(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.