KEEPING THE SAINTS FROM THE EVIL/HOUR
What do Jesus’ saying and John’s (Greek) writing mean by the phrase: “KEEP FROM”?
Does it mean REMOVAL FROM the world or PROTECTION FROM the hour and the evil?
(10) Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will KEEP YOU FROM the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(15) I pray NOT THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE THEM OUT of the world, but that you should KEEP THEM FROM the evil.
Dispensational theorists misinterpret Rev. 3:10 to mean “removal from” (adding even secretly and pre-emptively “raptured away from” the world!), but the Scriptures clearly show it does NOT mean “removal from” but “protection from”. The Lord shall surely preserve and deliver His faithful saints from falling as victims in the day of the worst adversity. Hallelujah!
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men who have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it strikes a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.