KNOW YOUR AUTHORITY AS A BELIEVER
(8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
(9) For in him dwells all the fullness of the Deity bodily.
(10) And you are complete in him, who is the head of all principality and power:
(18) Let no man deceive you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
(19) And not holding the Head, from whom all the body by joints and ligaments having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increases with the increase of God.
(20) Therefore if you be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to ordinances,
Sons of the Living God know your authority and let no one cheat, deceive, bewitch of fool you in to subjecting yourselves to the beggarly elements and false philosophies.
(6) And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
(7) Therefore you are no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
(8) But then, when you knew not God, you did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
(9) But now, after you have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn you again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage?
Astrologers, Idolaters, Mystics, Sorcerers, “Christian” Gnostics, “Jewish” Cabbalists, etc believe the Stars, the Moon, the Sun and the elements contain and could control fortunes and misfortunes for them, so they enchant and invoke into and from these. Not so for Christian Believers.
Christians, if they truly believe in Christ, should know that they are regenerated and adopted Sons of God and Temples of God because God indwells them by His Word and His Spirit. Christians are seated with Christ in heavenly places far above all Principalities and Powers.
(18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what is the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
(19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
(20) Which he performed in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in that which is to come:
(22) And has put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
(23) Which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all.
As for the Creation (including the Sun, Moon, Stars, Elements or Rudiments and the Earth with its fauna and flora), they are all in bondage. Christians are the ones who contain and control fortunes and misfortunes for the Creation because only Christians has the power to deliver the Creation from bondage through Christ. That is why the whole Creation is waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God.
(16) The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, so that we may be also glorified together.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who has subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
O Believer in Christ, know this. The heavenly bodies, visible and invisible, spiritual powers of darkness in the air above the Earth, on Earth and below the Earth are all under and subject to you by reason of your Faith in Christ. Glory to God.