WHY ARE YOU IN CHURCH?
1. BELONGER to Church? (The PARTY-MINDED who join the Church as one or choice group amongst many).
2. BARGAINER with Christ? (The BUSINESS-MINDED whose pupose about Christ is for temporal goodies they could get out of it all).
3. BELIEVER in Christ? The CONTRITE-HEARTED whose coming to Christ is for consecrated worship and service in appreciation for eternal salvation).
4. BACKSLIDER from the Faith? (The FAINT-HEARTED who started well as a believer but has lost the way into falsehood because of pressures and pleasures of life)
Which one are you?
Which one do you wish to be?
SORT IT OUT NOW. NOW!!!
(5) Examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Know you not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are counterfeits?