Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Chaplain’s NOTES ON BENEDICTION AND DOXOLOGY:
(2) Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort;
(2) …… Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy begat us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(14) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all.
(20) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
(21) unto him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations for ever and ever. Amen.
(24) Now unto him that is able to guard you from stumbling, and to set you before the presence of his glory without blemish in exceeding joy,
(25) to the only God our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and power, before all time, and now, and for evermore. Amen.